* Great value, no-frills
* Daily indoor or outdoor yoga classes
* Epic scenery and photo opportunities
* Plenty of precious time to yourself
* 3 nights accommodation
* Healthy home-cooked ayurvedic food
* Optional massage or reflexology
* Optional photo shooting
* Private group: max 5 students
* Language: English
* Skill Level: Beginner
This retreat will take place on Mallorca, Balearic island, Spain
You will be accommodated at Mallorcan villa (finka) or apartment on shared or private room occupancy basis. We are renting the best villas for our retreats.
2900 SEK - early birds (30 days prior to the Event)
3400 SEK - 1 person (private accommondation)
6200 SEK - 2 persons (shared accommondation)
Payment is available via PayPal, Invoice, Swish or Bank transfer.
Please fill the application before or after payment.
* 3 night accommodation in cosy villa or apartment with terrace - Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon
* Airport transfer
* Daily hearty meals and drinks
* Daily indoor and outdoor classes yoga classes
* Epic scenery and photo opportunities
* Sunset meditation
* Sunrise pranayama
* Personal yoga teacher on-hand for you throughout
* Some precious time to yourself
* Optional 20-minute massage or Reflexology
* Optional photo shooting
* Airplane Ticket
Please book your flight to arrive at Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI). Group transfer will wait for you on 14th March (Thursday) at 3 pm.
The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled. Full payment must be complete 14 days upon event.
Spring to Summer 2019 in Lund, Sweden
Pregnancy is always new feelings and in that period we have a big changes in our mind and body. Yoga can help open our own reserves, be in tune with our pregnancy and dedicate yourself to our new baby. In prenatal Yoga pay a lot of attention to correct movement, breath and different methods of relaxation.
When baby is born you can change your practice to postnatal. It will help you to recover your body after pregnancy quicker. Special techniques teach how to bring back strength and relax with new routine. You also can bring your baby to class and enjoy practice together!
We are all different. Structure of the body, condition of the health and other individual characteristics. If you want special tips for your practice take a private yoga-therapy class!
1 private class - 300 SEK
5 private classes – 1200 SEK
Book your class: email@example.com
Thank you very much! Every tour gets more exciting than then last. I'm waiting for new one! Your trips change the life style, I feel myself completely different, full of life, energy and harmony. I wish you all the best.
Kate, thank you a lot for the fairytale yoga tour! That was summer magic in the winter. You are fairy and I miss our awesome company!
Yoga-tour "Welcome to hatha-yoga" More photos
Yoga + kitesurfing "Hatha-yoga in Muine" More photos
"Detox-yoga in Bali" More photos
"Surf ∧ Yoga" More photos
Vegan and raw food cooking master classes More photos
Seminar "Effect of yoga practice to circle our life". Yoga-nidra practice.
Seminar + practise "Ashtanga-yoga of Mysore tradition. Yoga chikitsa" More photos
Seminar "Basics of yoga. Circle of life and karma"
Yoga and Kitesurfing. "Greek myths" yoga tour.
Prenatal Yoga. More photos
Family yoga retreat: "Here comes the sun" More photos
Being mother is not an easy role. There is a lot of transformations going on every day. From how much you have prepared your body and mind depends how 9 months of your pregnancy and birth will pass: stressful or peaceful. Calm mom is a calm kid.
"15 minutes of yoga practice can change your day completely."
When I was pregnant for the first time I completed Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training for myself and have being practicing that for 9 months. With my little baby I have given few yoga workshops. During the second pregnancy I was teaching prenatal yoga for 9 months until the labour. And after that with second little one I was continuing to teach.
Now I'm a mother of two wonderful kids and ready to share with you my experience of positive pregnancy and fantastic natural labour.
I've created Special on-line yoga course “Shanti mama” which contains all my asana practices, pranayama and meditation.
- The focus of the course is the mother's shanti-power.
- All lessons are yoga-flow: soft, smooth and fluid practice.
- 2 levels: beginner / intermediate or intermediate / advanced, you choose the intensity of the practice yourself skipping complicated elements and repeating suitable twice.
- The course consists of 10 short videos from 7 to 30 minutes, you choose the duration of the practice yourself combining them or practicing separately.
- There are no sentiments in the course, but there is a deep support for your inner core and spirit in this sensual period of life.
- Preparation of the course took me almost 9 months. And I seemed to have survived the third pregnancy.
- In the course there is no correct / incorrect performance of asanas.
“My task is to teach you to talk and listen to your body.”
- For moms to be who wants to prepare body and mind for the pregnancy.
- For pregnant (12-40 weeks) who wants to prepare body and mind for the labor.
- For yoga teachers who wants to explore new movements.
Please talk to your midwife before practicing yoga.
All on-line lessons with instructions and guidance and unlimited access.
All on-line yoga lessons with instructions and guidance and unlimited access, personal analysis of your questions about yoga practice, individual consultation on Skype and chat.
Still have questions about course? Would you like to get PDF Do's and Dont's for prenatal yoga?
Here is my meditation for activation energies for free
I was born in Siberia and always was thinking about yoga as a mysterious oriental art. My real interest led me to my first teacher, who inspired me.
I was doing yoga for few years and the same time I was visiting seminars of famous yogis like Swami Parmanand Maharaj, Vadim Popov, Rashid Elagin, Rolf ∧ Marci Naujokat and supported my knowledge by reading the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the books of Victor Boyko, Andrew Siderskiy, Mikhail Baranov, Andrew Lappa etc. I have been tried several styles, even lived in Mysore for a while and learned ashtanga vinyasa yoga from the inside, I still prefer hatha yoga.
After study at the St. Petersburg school of Yoga and School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda, I got certificate RYT 200, and then I started teach. And then yoga as a way of life, gave me a real sense of freedom. I believe that to be a yoga teacher - it is not only the ability to teach asanas and pranayama, it is a whole philosophy and a certain energy exchange.
I try as much as possible to invest in my students both practical and theoretical knowledge. At the same time I realize that my own learning process is endless, I'm always open to new information. I prefer the intensive practices with a rational approach, individualizing for each. So my yoga tours will be interesting for beginners who are new to yoga and for those who are already familiar with it "is not hearsay."
Read my blog (for translation to any language click on button in the right corner).
For private yoga lesson, prenatal yoga course, job proposal or any other question send me message